A concentrate of benefits
LUZIXINE™: an optimised nutritional matrix with nutritional and health claims
LUZIXINE™ is a concentrated source of nutrients including proteins, omega-3, vitamins A, E, K1, B8, B9, and calcium, iron, manganese, and lutein.
Among plant proteins, LUZIXINE™ therefore represents a protein concentrate of choice given its protein content and the quality of its amino acids:
● very high in protein (54% of finished product weight)
● contains all essential amino acids
● protein digestibility between 70 and 85%
● chemical index of 120 and PDCAAS between 0.84 and 1
10 g of LUZIXINE™ allow you to feature nutritional and health claims on your packaging and in your communication materials.
The benefits of LUZIXINE™
Numerous application opportunities in natural health
Nutraceutical formulation possibilities with LUZIXINE™
LUZIXINE™ is far more than just an exceptional raw material.
It is also an asset for optimising nutraceutical formulations. LUZIXINE™ can be used as a sole ingredient or in combination in dietary supplement formulas, capsules, tablets, sticks or stand up pouches.
LUZIXINE™ can be used in food supplements, within the meaning of Directive 2002/46/EC,
with a maximum recommended dose of 10 g/d.
Turnkey concepts with LUZIXINE™
LR-D offers you innovative LUZIXINE™ nutraceutical concepts for major market targets.
In each of the applications below, LUZIXINE™ is combined with an additional micronutrient for optimised formulas!
A programme designed for menstruating women.
A 5g stick format rich in iron, combined with magnesium and vitamin B6 that help reduce fatigue.
A concentrated intake of essential nutrients to preserve your health capital.
A zinc-enriched formula in the form of 1g tablets to be taken two at a time, morning and evening, to achieve the recommended dose of 4g per day.
Naturally optimised training and recovery for athletes.
A 10g formula enriched with vitamin C in the form of capsules, powder sticks or stand up pouches to sprinkle on food or mix into shakes and snacks.
Scientific backing supported by studies
LUZIXINE™ is a multivitamin and mineral complex with proven beneficial effects.
Scientific studies have been carried out to qualify the efficacy of LUZIXINE™ supplementation
These studies demonstrate the beneficial effects of LUZIXINE™ on:
Two studies were carried out on children in order to compare supplementation with concentrated extract of alfalfa leaf and consumption of powdered milk ,
Correction of iron deficiency anaemia:
A study was conducted on anaemic adolescent girls 
Because health is a precious asset for all of us, LUZIXINE™ is also used in the humanitarian context for malnourished populations, among whom it has demonstrated conclusive results. In this respect, LUZIXINE™ legitimately meets the needs of all individuals, particularly those with specific nutritional requirements.
-  APEF Peru 1 study report, Eric Bertin (2006) Nutrition trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerance of use of alfalfa leaf extract as a dietary supplement in children suffering from chronic malnutrition.
-  Study Peru 2, Anonymous. Lucerne leaf concentrate, a possible food supplement for the prevention of chronic malnutrition in children.
-  Swati Vyas, Eric Bertin et al., (2009) Leaf concentrate as an alternative to iron and folic acid supplements for anaemic adolescent girls: A randomised controlled trial in India. Public Health Nutrition. 13: 418-423.